Thursday 26 May 2016

Titles of completed and works in Progress ::


EmmBee (me)


  • Vietnam - I'm here to stay
  • Eee Bee and self love 
  • Motherhood - A Blissful Heartache
  • Mother Lion - Fierce Protector
  • The Iranian stowaway 
  • Woolies fruit & veg & Anger Management
  • A warm blanket and bento boxes
  • My heart and soul 
  • Anger management
  • Mrs Little and Auschwitz
  • My friendship with a stow away
  • Didn't bruise my knees getting down to pray
  • Where the devil don't go
  • The Guinea Pig Maginypig who posed as a politician
  • India and my techno heartbeat
  • Juxtaposition and singularity 
  • Fucking the Anti-Christ
  • My home :: The Cargo ship
  • Asia and my beating heart
  • Dopamine's and Dragons - Opium Dens & Asia
  • Enlightenment in Russia
  • Ayahuasca in the Amazon
  • Purchasing 40 acres 
  • E-commerce 101
  • 27035 to min #
  • The death of Verl
  • The unexpected Inheritance
  • Reaching page 1 on Google organically in 9 months = Success
  • Oh shit, there is something wrong with this situation
  • Philanthropy 
  • Preacher man wont cut no slack
  • My saviour
  • Abdul! I'm calling the mosque
Millenials and research chemicals and train wrecks

No comments:

Post a Comment